Who are we ?

"Innovating every day for tomorrow's industry".

Lescuyer & Villeneuve is a French company specializing in the design and manufacture of machinery and equipment for the rubber, silicone and plastics industries.

Founded in 1923, the company has built a solid reputation for excellence and reliability. Today, we are a major player in our sector, supplying our products and services to customers all over the world, in sectors as varied as Aeronautics, Armaments, Petrochemicals, Automotive, Construction, Pneumatics, Medical and Space.

Lescuyer & Villeneuve represents French know-how in the field of elastomers, and has the experience to meet the most specific requirements.

We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality machinery and equipment, enabling them to produce innovative, high-performance products. We are also a leader in innovation, regularly investing in the research and development of new technologies. Today, there are over 3,500 of our machines worldwide.

fournisseur machines équipements caoutchouc sillicone plastique

Lescuyer & Villeneuve's strengths

Lescuyer & Villeneuve boasts an impressive array of strengths that make it a key player in the industry. The first of these strengths is their comprehensive approach to engineering and design. They manage these processes in-house, thanks to design offices with expertise in various fields, such as mechanics, electrical engineering, automation, hydraulics and pneumatics. This multidisciplinary expertise enables the company to create innovative, integrated solutions to meet their customers’ most demanding needs.

In addition, Lescuyer & Villeneuve boasts state-of-the-art facilities, including a vast assembly shop covering over 5,000 square meters, a showroom dedicated to presentations and testing, and a workshop dedicated to mechanical reworking equipped with lathes, milling machines and grinders. This high-quality infrastructure enables the company to produce and test its equipment under optimum conditions.

Another notable strength of the company is its manufacturing policy. Lescuyer & Villeneuve attaches great importance to the provenance of its components, with 95% of part manufacturing carried out in France, thus guaranteeing quality and traceability. The remaining 5% comes from European Union countries such as Germany, Italy and Spain, underlining their commitment to high-quality partners and a European approach to production.

International collaboration

Lescuyer et Villeneuve is expanding its influence on a global scale, with technical and sales offices strategically located in the United States, Canada, Germany, India and Côte d’Ivoire. This international presence reinforces our commitment to working with major players in the polymer industry.

We have established solid partnerships with leaders such as Arlanxeo, Dupont de Nemours, Elkem, Exxon Mobil and Solvay, guaranteeing shared expertise and innovative solutions. Our ability to adapt to the specific standards of each country strengthens our position on the global market. We actively collaborate with renowned companies such as Aigle, Emac, Getelec, Lrccp, Nexans, Saint Gobain, Cooper Standard, Hutchinson, Michelin and Sealynx.

Our diversified portfolio also extends to partners such as Aptar, Coloplast and West Pharmaceutical, demonstrating our commitment to excellence in the manufacture of rubber, plastic and silicone products. Our references include renowned companies such as Ariane, Safran and Trelleborg, underlining our presence in demanding technological sectors.

At Lescuyer et Villeneuve, our global network, expertise and flexibility make us a trusted partner in meeting the varied needs of our international clientele.

Would you like to find out more about us ?

Contact us